Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer 2008

Well this summer sucks on a personal level but I won't bore you with the details.

It surely has been interesting with Skyler getting into everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING! You can see I am telling the truth in the following picture. That little squirt does some of the silliest things. She head bangs to rock music, she spins in circles, and she dances too to random music or commercials on tv. She keeps us entertained for sure!



We had a family reunion in Snook and this was taken on the swingset there. Funny, they didn't have toys and such to play on when we were kids! All we had was a giant tree laying on the ground that was surrounded by poison ivy and thorn trees!



Ever seen the cartoon Spongebob Squarepants? If so, you will recognize Mr. Crabs in this next pic. See the little red claws? Just kidding, you thought it really was him didn't you?! It is actually Skyler, wearing her brother Boo's boxing gloves. What a little athlete we have here, a professional swimmer and boxer!


We are going to the beach this weekend for the entire weekend away from Bryan, TX! I will surely have lots of neat pics to post soon. And yes, I will post soon and not wait 6 months to do so. :)

No comments: