Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It begins again.

Well baseball practices start again this Sunday, that means Touranements will begin soon. At least Jackie isn't playing Football at the same time though!

Haley just got over a nasty flu bug that kept her on the couch for alomst a week. Thankfully Skyler didn't catch it. Jackie is slowly fighting it off...

Work is busy for me but not fun or happy. I need to find a fun career or at least something I am interested in doing.... Pushing papers and being talked down to are not my cup of tea. Are there any normal places to work for around here???!!!

Carl's business is picking up slowly but surely. Lots of loyal clients coming back from the Holidays.... and some new ones too.

Skyler is talking so much lately. She calls herself, "Ky" when we ask her where Skyler is. She still points out Pop-Pop which is strange since we don't talk about him all that much to keep her remembering... She asks for kisses now, the word comes out like "keys" though which is just the cutest thing! We also had our first haircut this weekend. All I did was trim her bangs so now she looks like a little doll.... :)

Lost my digital camera so I don't have many pics to post. Gotta find that darn thing!

No comments: