First things first, our divorce will be final this month. Many didn't think we'd make it this long! I guess we did something right because we have three wonderful, gorgeous kids. They are the bomb! And I hope to have a good friend by my side when all is said and done. We are trying!!!
Now for fun stuff.... Jackie played in his first baseball tournament with the Bryan Harvey All Star Blue team. They went undefeated and won the District 33 Tournament!!! Woo Hoo! There are some neat photos below. Our next step is Sectional play in Elgin. These teams will be tougher but I know our guys can win it too, they are awesome.
I have many silly pics of Skyler to post that I hope to get loaded tomorrow, provided I can find my usb cable. She has been having fun swimming in the pool, messing up the house, and irritating her brother and sister. They love her to death but she gets into everything!
Haley leaves this Thursday for France. She is going with Carl's grandmother and they won't be back until August 3! Wow, what will I do without her? Sure will be different with her gone.... Skyler won't understand where Sissy has gone to, she asks everyday where everyone is. Jackie Practice? Sissy? Daddy? She has to always know what everyone is up to. It's cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment