Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today's update

Well Sky is talking so much more these days. She loves to say "No", and "Fock". Yes, it sounds bad when she says it. She is referring to her socks but she uses the wrong beginning sound. We try not to laugh.

Haley's grades are coming up. She is loving French now that she is able to converse with family in France, that is sooooo cool. We have distant cousins and others living in France that know the real language (not what is taught in schools) and they say she is doing great with her posts on Facebook. Thanks Nanou and Dominique! Are there other family members on Facebook?

Jackie had a Valentine's Party at school on Friday. I try to attend all parties for the kids. Here is a pic of him being silly.... What's new? He is always silly...


As for me, the only real exciting thing I have going on is SLOWLY stocking my new fishin' pond. I have started putting minnows in there, a few dozen at a time. Don't know where they are though, I don't see them anymore. There isn't any vegetation there yet for them to hide in so maybe they are just hiding. We will see. I want to stock it with bass, perch, and channel cat. We will see what I can afford. $20a month won't buy many babies! But I am thinking "long-run", I will have an awesome fishing hole someday!!!!

Everyone Please have a great Valentine's Day. Hope you all get romance and thoughtfulness!

No comments: