Monday, March 16, 2009

What a freaking mess!

This past Thursday, Skyler started puking like the Exorcist, all evening. She was fine the next morning to I took her to daycare... I got a call around 3:30 that was was throwing up again. That child puked all over herself and the car on the way home. I had to totally take apart her carseat and wash it down. It was gross!

On Sat, my tummy hurt a little but nothing came of it. Boo stayed at his grandmother's that night. I was up around 4am puking! GREAT! Carl wasn't feeling good either. Nanou called on Sunday morning to say that Boo was puking left and right. The sole survivor was Haley. She stayed at a friend's house that eve so I called her to ask how she felt. She was fine and happy that she was the only one that wasn't sick. Haley went to a lock in with a friend. Guess what, she sent me a text to come get her, she was puking.

Through all of this, our little Typhoid Mary was wanting to play and be silly. She had gotten over the bug and was now torturing mom with giving her bunny kisses and constantly wanting juice.

Thanks for the gifts Sweetie Pie Sky!

No comments: